Blue Ocean Student Services is partnering with Golf Planet Performance Center an innovative, trendy and cutting edge golf academy. Golf Planet Performance Center is located in the largest golf community in Mission Hills Resort, China. It has in total 9 hitting bays with 3 individual private state of the art video processing data studios. Additionally students can utilize the fitness center and the tailor made authorized club fitting center.
The program provides students athletes with unparalleled full time golf instruction. Golf Planet will be utilizing the professional services of Blue Oceans a consultancy firm in collegiate golf placement. Both golf planet and Blue Oceans are vetted partners with prior connections and relationships.
Howard Moore from Blue Ocean Student Services: “Attention to the tiniest golf training detail has been addressed at Golf Planet from the entire facility through to its extensive golf training curriculum”
- Blue ocean student services will be the US provider for Golf Planet student athletes intending to study and compete collegiately in the USA.
- Golf planet academy is strategically located near in Shenzhen China providing the very best in the nuances of academy golf training.
Golf Planet Information:
- Professional Staff with over 10 years PGA golf experience
- Performance training as a core value
- Closed-loop teaching mode with real simulated scenarios
- Value added Enterprising partnership enrichment programing
- Unique curriculum development
- Individualized US golf college placement programing worldwide
Blue Ocean Student College Placement Services:
- Blue Ocean Student Services planning session
- Effective college interview talking points/mock interview
- Customized research strategizing college choices and approaches
- Golf personal portfolio presentation assistance
- Golf showcase recommendations/golf video formatting upon request
- Follow up communication and one-on-one attention
- NCAA/NAIA Compliance registration/Golf Tournament overview
- FAFSA, scholarships and grants insights
- College application assistance/gap year initiatives and plans
- Dedicated counselors/mentors Howard Moore, Vikki Huang and Bo Sun